conworlds.fun Forum Index conworlds.fun
A Community of Worldbuilders

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dhamashi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:22 am    Post subject: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Dhamashi

Introduction

Dhamashi is a circumbinary planet which has two natural satellites. The planet has three major land masses: Kashti, Lamona, and Mashonu. For this section, I will start with the continent Lamona.

1. Lamona

1. Introduction

Lamona is the only landmass that has a bridge to the north pole. This is where the Kalanune (lit: people) are situated. The are near the southern region of Lamona. To the north is the forest and to the west is the coastal mountains in which Molhi Dharakhi, Great Mountain, is located. Molhi Dharakhi is a religiously significant landmark for the Kalanune. It is the location of their deity Lor, from which all life is said to originate.

2. Language

The language of the Kalanune is called Lortho (pronounced LORT-hoe or ['loɾ.tʰo]). It is an agglutinating language which means that all changes to words are formed by adding affixes (prefixes, infixes, and/or suffixes). More about Lortho can be found here.

3. Fauna

The fauna of Lamona is quite diverse; however, little is known other than a few species. Two of the apex predators are described below.

1. Toshani

Introduction

The toshani is one of the most well-known and most feared of the large predatory animals. It lives within the rocks and boulders at the base of the mountains at the edge of the Great Desert, Molhadhi Pashinalo (lit: Ocean of Sand). Sightings of the toshani are rare and few who have had the unfortunate encounter of this animal have lived to tell about it.

Description

The toshani is a six-legged, diurnal reptile which resembles something you would expect to see if a Spinosaurus and a Mosasaurus had offspring, just a little smaller. The largest animal described was approximately 30 to 40 feet in length (a system of measurement has yet to be created). The head is nearly a quarter of its body length. Its teeth are knife-shaped to tear through flesh and bone with ease and has the crushing power equal or greater than that of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. With its six legs, it is very agile and can climb up, down, and around rocks at astonishing speed. Its legs are sprawled, much like that of a crocodile giving it the ability to stay low to the terrain. Its outer skin is scaly and armored and has a pattern of red, orange, and tan pastel colors giving it the perfect camouflage for the rocky terrain. If it were compared to a creature on Earth, one might consider it to be Cerberus' cousin.

2. Badu

Introduction

The badu is another predatory creature which lives within the deep forest of the central part of Lamona. The badu is a pack animal and has similar behavior we see in wolves.

Description

The badu is a hoofed, diurnal, predatory animal that resembles something you would expect to see if a warthog and a wolf had offspring. The badu is about the same size as a bull moose and its legs are similar in length. It has short fur and the colors are very dark which makes it easy to mistake it for wet stone in the dense forest. The legs are black and the body is a charcoal grey. The badu has a black mane, similar to what you see on a mustang stallion. Since it has hooves, the badu must rely on its pack to help hunt and kill their prey. In other words, if you see one badu, chances are there are about five to ten more in the area, depending on the needs of the pack. Its teeth and jaws have developed a similar structure to a wolf; however, the mandibular fangs are long, protruding from the top lip making its snarl quite ferocious. Its tail is short in comparison to its body length; however still long enough to provide balance when needed.

4. Flora

The flora of Lamona is also as diverse as Earth. As each plant with any kind of significance (cultural or otherwise) is discovered, this post will be updated.

1. Kansapune (Trees)

1. Neilanu (plural neilanune)

Description:

The neilanu is a large evergreen tree which grows to approximately 65 to 100 ft (20 - 30 m) tall and has a circumference of about 40 ft (12.7 ft in diameter). The tree is dioecious, meaning that there are male and female trees. The leaves are long needles that reach lengths of up to 12 in which gives the tree a likeness to a weeping willow. The bark is medium rough and is a dark brown and grey color. The trees are very old, the oldest reaching the age of approximately 3,000 Earth years.

The trunks of the neilanu exhibit extensive deformations due to weather, animals, and growth. Many trees have multiple burls giving the illusion of faces in the moonlit night. These "faces" are believed to be those of the ancestors and therefore the trees have deep cultural significance to the kalanune.

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. - Mark Twain

Last edited by bbbourq on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
elemtilas
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the look of the neilanu tree. Tell us more about the significance it plays in local cultures!
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

• Flora

The flora of Lamona is also as diverse as Earth. As each plant with any kind of significance (cultural or otherwise) is discovered, this post will be updated.

1. Kansapune (Trees)

1. Neilanu (plural neilanune)

Description (continued):

For the kalanune, it is extremely important that these trees are protected and respected. Since they embody the physical representations of their ancestors, any malicious act against these revered organisms is taboo and punishable by banishment to the toshani territory at the base of the mountains. There is no record of anyone surviving this punishment, therefore the kalanune view this punishment as certain death.

Any member of the kalanune can visit these trees (read: their ancestors); however, before they are able to do so they must endure a vetting process that convinces the Guardians* that the visit is genuine and in good faith.

* This remains to be explained

Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't. - Mark Twain

Last edited by bbbourq on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Fauna (continued)

1. Nuphi

1. Introduction

The nuphi (IPA: [ˈnu.pʰi]) is a carnivorous animal that lives in the forest (kansaptha). It primarily hunts and feasts on mole-like creatures that live underground near the roots of trees. It is a solitary animal and is often quite skittish, leaving the existence of the creature to the imagination.

2. Description

The nuphi is a mammal that most closely resembles the now extinct gymnure, Deinogalerix. It is a carnivore and it primarily digs at the roots of trees to get at its meal. The nuphi can grow to the approximate size of a full-grown German Shepherd. The nuphi is a formidable animal and can be quite dangerous to the kalanune if it feels threatened; however, due to its solitary life the kalanune rarely see this animal in person. There is an amusing set-back: because of its voracious appetite to these mole-like creatures, there have been nuphi carcasses found at the base of the neilanu trees. This is due to the immense focus and complete disregard to their surroundings once it finds its most wanted food at the base of these trees. One of the defense mechanisms of the neilanu is to quickly close its bark and roots on the intruder, many times trapping only its head, leaving the rest of the body exposed to the elements and other animals. Often the nuphi starves to death and attracts scavengers and insects to devour the remnants; however, it has been known to be eaten alive by other opportunistic carnivores, especially during times of food scarcity due to times of drought or other weather phenomena. Because of this occurrence, to call someone a "nuphi" is considered derogatory as it points out a person's misfortune.

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

A Glimpse into the Discovery of Lortho

I look at the development of Lortho and the culture surrounding it as a discovery. My view is that each word created is another step to cracking the code and the ultimate full translation of Lortho's lexicon and cultural significance.

Case and point: I discovered the neilanu trees and described that they tend to have many burls. At the time, I did not understand whence these burls developed; however, after discovering the nuphi, I inadvertently also discovered a defense mechanism of this old tree. The tree closes its bark on an intruder which, in this case, was the nuphi. Then it dawned on me: the burls are caused by whichever animal had the misfortune of succumbing to this rather abrupt demise. Therefore, the burls have some sort of resemblance to faces of animals or, as the kalanune see it: their ancestors.

Now this leads to another investigation: how many kalanune have been trapped in these trees and why?

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

bbbourq wrote:
.... discovery ....

Good attitude!
headbang
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:

Good attitude!
headbang

Thank you! I think it is important to make that distinction. Besides, not only does it draw others to my work, it also keeps me motivated to make new discoveries!

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to more!
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Fauna (continued)

1. Makashi

1. Introduction

The makashi [mɑ.ˈkɑ.ʃi] is a nocturnal serpent which lives in the deserts of Lamona. It hides in the sand and is an opportunistic hunter, much like a spider.

2. Description

The makashi most closely resembles the look and locomotion of a sidewinder rattlesnake. It grows no longer than about 5 ft long and has a long, slender snout. It hides in the sand during the day to avoid the heat. At night, the makashi positions its snout to the edge of the sand from which a long tongue with tiny tentacles darts out and ensnares unsuspecting prey and then darts back down into its mouth to devour the animal. Its main food source is insects.

The makashi has two different defense mechanisms which work in tandem with each other:

• Escape. When threatened or too close for comfort, the makashi violently shakes its body out of its sandy camouflage and moves just like a sidewinder until it feels far enough and buries itself in the sand again.

• Sting. The tail has a ring of quills, which look similar to the quills of a porcupine. It whips its tail out towards the danger as it shakes itself out of the sand, ejecting a few quills at a time often striking the face of the predator. The quills are coated with a venom that causes intense pain immediately upon impact and gives the makashi enough time to escape while the predator stops dead in its tracks. The venom is not deadly, but due to the immense pain it causes the makashi has few natural enemies.

elemtilas
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

bbbourq wrote:
makashi [mɑ.ˈkɑ.ʃi]

I do like the look of that script! I'm guessing you made the quill yourself? Neat anyway!

And about discovery vs creation, you and I share that particular perspective. I definitely view the revelation of The World in terms of discovery rather than conscious building. Ideas just make themselves known, and it's just for me to write em all down! Or draw them as the case may be.
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

elemtilas wrote:
I do like the look of that script! I'm guessing you made the quill yourself? Neat anyway!

The "quill" about which you speak is actually a qalam. It is a pen made from a reed normally used for Arabic calligraphy. Alas, I did not make this myself; I had a qalam maker carve it for me. All I needed to do was make the split at the end to hold the ink.

elemtilas wrote:
... Ideas just make themselves known...

I could not have said it better myself.

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate the thread since bbbourq's January 13 post.
In fact this entire thread, going back to the original post, is a good read for me.

bbbourq; I've seen "Lortho" on the facebook "Conlang" group (at least, I think it was "Conlang"!). That's you, isn't it?
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:17 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:
I appreciate the thread since bbbourq's January 13 post.
In fact this entire thread, going back to the original post, is a good read for me.

Thank you for the kind words! I love writing about my language/culture/world and I enjoy sharing it with like-minded people.

chiarizio wrote:
bbbourq; I've seen "Lortho" on the facebook "Conlang" group (at least, I think it was "Conlang"!). That's you, isn't it?

Yes, the posts about Lortho are mine as well as in the Constructed Languages Facebook group. I'm also active on Instagram, Twitter, and Reddit (especially in the /r/conlangs and /r/neography subreddits). Thank you for noticing!

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Fauna (continued)

1. Karbu

1. Introduction

The karbu [kɑɾ.ˈbu] are a large, omnivorous hoofed animal.

2. Description

The karbu most closely resembles a female moose. Since it is omnivorous, the karbu has upper and lower canines which make this beast rather formidable. Although it eats meat, it is mostly a scavenger and hunts only in desperation in times of low food supply. There are few natural predators to the karbu; even the badu know well enough to leave it alone. The male karbu is called morashi and resembles Megaloceros giganteus. The horns of the morashi can grow to extreme lengths; one horn can be as long as the length of its body. The horns grow similarly to that of the African kudu; however the main difference is that it also has branching horns like an Elk and all branches twist as well as the main horns. This horns may seem cumbersome, but they are an excellent camouflage in the fields lining the forests and they can often be mistaken as dead tree branches sticking up above the tall grasses. As one would expect, it is not uncommon to find skulls of these massive bulls with their horns in an eternal embrace.

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Fauna (continued)

1. Daileri

1. Introduction:

The daileri [daɪ.ˈlɛ.ɾi] is a newly discovered predator which lives in the forests on the mountainside. It most closely resembles a big cat with a few differences. (data is being collected)

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've logged on! My home computer is not working. I just recently got an iPad, but it's not so easy to use for this purpose ('though it's much, much easier than the iPhone!). So I have to go to the library and use a public computer.

So much for my apology;

I like this thread and this world!
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:
I like this thread and this world!

Thank you so much!

Quote:
I'm sorry it's been so long since I've logged on!

Not to worry; life happens. Thank you for stopping by!

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Fauna

1. Kumi

1. Introduction

The kumi is the very animal that the nuphi is so addicted to. The kumi enjoy a symbiotic relationship with the neilanu. This animal is about the size of a small rat and has the look of a star-nosed mole.

2. Description

The kumi is a mammal; however it lays eggs vs live young. It builds its home by burrowing near the base of the nailanu tree thereby nearly guaranteeing its safety. It is a nocturnal creature feasting on primarily the fruits of the neilanu and occasionally insects. Contrary to what one might think, the tentacles around its nose have two functions. First, they serve as tactile organs to "see." This allows it to ascertain whether it can fit in a tight spot and know that it can get out. Second, they are indeed tentacles in the conventional sense where it uses them to grab and guide food to its mouth. This unique adaptation has given it a unique defense: it can stay hidden in a small enclosure without moving for long periods of time and uses its tentacles to prey on insects that come across its path in the meantime. This is, in a sense, similar to how coral feed.

Another unique feature of this small animal is that it, like the octopus and squid, has a beak at the center of its mouth. This is to crack open the hard shells of the neilanu fruit, thus the symbiosis between the two organisms: The neilanu provides food for the kumi, and the kumi helps to sow the seeds of the neilanu.

This beak is also the last line of defense for the kumi. When threatened, it spreads it tentacle exposing its beak and making it look quite formidable with its 25 tentacle splayed out in a star form. If this does not work and the predator makes an attempt to eat the kumi, it latches on to the snout of the unsuspecting predator inflicting immense pain by biting whatever is in its beak's path.

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

This is the syllable nnau which represents the vibration of the universe; the sound which connects one to all things. This is part of the Lorthoan culture/religion.

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would that be part of their scientific name for the cosmic background microwave radiation?
Sort of an echo of the Big Bang?

——————————

P.S. the Kumi seem to be monotremes; is that right?

——————————

P.P.S. 25 tentacles is an awful lot! Why would they need more than 11?
Wink
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:
Would that be part of their scientific name for the cosmic background microwave radiation?
Sort of an echo of the Big Bang?

I am not entirely sure at the moment. There are still a few things I need to piece together to make sense of it.

Quote:
P.S. the Kumi seem to be monotremes; is that right?

I never even thought of them when I made this animal. It seems the creatures here on Earth are still just as bewildering, if not more, as those we create for our fictional worlds!

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

Lamona

• Flora

1. Kansapune (Trees)

• Beru

1. Introduction

The beru is a deciduous tree found commonly throughout Lamona.

2. Description

The beru tree is a round tree which can reach heights of up to 15 to 20 m and the trunk a circumference of about 8 m. Though not as large as the neilanu, it is one of the most reliable and abundant trees for woodworking. The overall shape of the tree is round and the lower branches are great for climbing or relaxing. The roots are flat which allows these trees to withstand extreme high winds. The seeds of the tree are nuts encased in a hard shell and grow in bunches (similar to grapes). The nuts are extremely toxic to humans if ingested; however, they are harmless to most animals such as the khonami* and the thumu*.

* These two animals have recently been discovered living among the beru trees and have yet to be thoroughly documented.

Leo
Sorcerer
Sorcerer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did humans lost the ability to process the beru toxin, or did the tree evolve the toxin because humans became a nuisance, more so than the other animals?
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leo wrote:
Did humans lost the ability to process the beru toxin, or did the tree evolve the toxin because humans became a nuisance, more so than the other animals?

To be quite honest I have not thought about why the nuts are toxic. In my mind, the humans have not yet developed a process to neutralize the toxins since the technological stage of of this particular culture is not advanced. I have not officially described an era for this culture, though I would venture to guess that it is probably equivalent to the Early Middle Ages or perhaps the classic stage of South America. I do not know what existed before this period, nor do I know whether a historical event gave rise (or fall) to the current conditions. I have many questions of my own.

elemtilas
Conjurer
Conjurer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbbourq wrote:
To be quite honest I have not thought about why the nuts are toxic... I have many questions of my own.

Will be interesting to see how it pans out! I'm guessing merely heating / cooking these nuts isn't enough to detoxify them; there are plenty of nuts and other foods that are toxic when raw but delicious when properly prepared.
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elemtilas wrote:

Will be interesting to see how it pans out! I'm guessing merely heating / cooking these nuts isn't enough to detoxify them; there are plenty of nuts and other foods that are toxic when raw but delicious when properly prepared.

Acorns, for example. Tannins are toxic and acorns have too much of them for humans to eat. Squirrels and chipmunks seem to like them, though!
The Native Americans figured out how to make acorns and other not-comestible-as-found tree-nuts safe and nutritious to eat for humans. OTOH they also, IIANM, used them in tanning!

(Nettles can be rendered safe to eat by boiling them three times, totally changing out the water between times. )

One strategy some plants use is to overload whatever part they don’t want eaten with an unsafely high quantity of some essential nutrient(s) the animal can’t do without, e,g, Vitamin A. It’s difficult to evolve a tolerance for something you can’t do without.

Remember any fruiting plant wants its fruit eaten but doesn’t want its seeds chewed or digested. I think the easiest way to get an animal to sow your seeds for you is to get them to swallow them whole then shit them out wherever.

I have other ideas I think are probably relevant but I don’t have them organized enough to type them up right now.
chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe they just think they’re toxic, like white people used to think 🍅 tomatoes, tomatillos, etc. were toxic?
chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbbourq wrote:
Leo wrote:

To be quite honest I have not thought about why the nuts are toxic. In my mind, the humans have not yet developed a process to neutralize the toxins since the technological stage of of this particular culture is not advanced. I have not officially described an era for this culture, though I would venture to guess that it is probably equivalent to the Early Middle Ages or perhaps the classic stage of South America. I do not know what existed before this period, nor do I know whether a historical event gave rise (or fall) to the current conditions. I have many questions of my own.

Will there be more? Or would you rather write about something else?
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:

Oh yes, there is more. I have been rather busy since the arrival of our daughter (who is now 10 weeks old). I have a few updates that I plan on posting here soon. Some dealing with culture and some dealing with flora/fauna. I truly appreciate you checking up on me!

bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

I discovered a new word which relates to the religious custom in the Lorthoan culture that I would like to share:

behashi, pl. behasheni [ bɛˈhaʃi ] [ bɛhaˈʃɛni ]
n. masc
  1. a liquid concoction used to heighten one’s senses; often consumed during religious rites of passage to encourage the consumer's body to receive information from the universe and face one’s fears

Behashi is a drink that is used to bring the consumer into a state which opens up, shall we say, the crown chakra. I do not know what this drink is comprised of, though I think it might be related to the neilanu tree which has religious, cultural, and historical significance. It is said that once this liquid is consumed, it allows the consumer to receive information (read: visions) from the universal power and to face their (internal) fears. I find a lot of similarities with this religion and Buddhism, although I know there are differences between the two. I still have yet to find the actual name of it which intrigues me so. It has a very special connection with nature and the universe, but I am unsure if this connection gives the practitioners any special powers or abilities; I have not found any direct evidence to support this claim. However, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence which points to certain abilities in the spiritual realm and, perhaps, some relation to telepathy. This is mere speculation at the moment.

chiarizio
Archmage
Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

bbbourq wrote:
chiarizio wrote:

Oh yes, there is more. I have been rather busy since the arrival of our daughter (who is now 10 weeks old). I have a few updates that I plan on posting here soon. Some dealing with culture and some dealing with flora/fauna. I truly appreciate you checking up on me!

Congratulations!.* To you, your spouse, and your daughter!
(Btw are you the father or the mother? The latter role is much more exhausting! Having felt personally how exhausting the paternal duties are, I have deep, deep respect for mothers!)

*(edited. Was “congrarulations”.)

———

Is behashi related (in significance and effects) to the “soma” of Hindu myths?

Last edited by chiarizio on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
bbbourq
Newcomer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Dhamashi Reply with quote

chiarizio wrote:
Congra[t]ulations!. To you, your spouse, and your daughter!
(Btw are you the father or the mother? The latter role is much more exhausting! Having felt personally how exhausting the paternal duties are, I have deep, deep respect for mothers!)

Thank you so much! I am the father. This is our second child and second daughter! My wife is such a wonderful mom and I couldn't be happier.

chiarizio wrote:
Is behashi related (in significance and effects) to the “soma” of Hindu myths?

I just did a quick search on soma and I do see many similarities. Behashi might be a similar elixir which gives the individual the ability to receive similar gifts. The main difference, from what I can tell, is that the Lorthoan people (kalanune) have a much closer relationship to life and nature than to a deity as seen in both Hindu and Zoroastrian faiths whence the consumer in either faith receives these gifts. I would say that the effects of behashi are more of a meld of Zoroastrianism and animism (cf. Inuit beliefs) where the spirit holds as much importance as the connection to the universal consciousness.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    conworlds.fun Forum Index -> WIP conworlds All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: